Some people prefer to have a shower head with hose, as this makes it easier to wash and rinse their hair and the lower body parts. Others prefer to have both their hands free while taking a shower, so that they can be more efficient in cleaning their body.
Here are five things to be aware of in case you prefer your shower head to have a hose:
1. You’ll need a rest for your shower head. Buying only the head and the hose won’t help you too much, if you don’t have a kind of rest or support where to put the shower head while you soap your body and your hair.
2. You need to pay attention to the length of the hose. If you get a too short one, you’ll need to bend while taking a shower, as you won’t be able to lift the shower head enough to rinse your face and your hair. On the other hand, if you buy an extremely long hose, it’s going to tangle and wear out quite quickly.
3. Beware of the gaskets. Attaching your new shower head should be easy. However, you have to make sure you buy one that has rubber gaskets at both ends. These tiny parts stop the water from bursting through the joints of your shower. If your DIY skills aren’t too impressive, you should probably ask a plumber or a friend to help you install your new shower head.
4. If you want, you can use your shower head as if it were fixed. This requires a long enough hose and a hanger that gets installed on the wall. This is perhaps the best type of shower head, as it enables you to use it as you like. When you need to rinse your hair or wash you feet, you can take the shower in your hand and direct the water jet as you please. When you only want to take a relaxing shower after an intensive workout or after a hard day at work, you may want to have it hanging on the wall, so that you can feel the water running freely along your whole body.
5. The material of the hose is very important. Make sure you choose a flexible one, as they tend to be more durable than stiff ones. You may have to replace it anyway in a few years, but buying a high quality one would enable you to enjoy it for longer. here is great pick for a shower head with hose from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Aquarius-Handheld-Shower-Head-Showerhead/dp/B01M59NMJX/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489591923&sr=8-1&keywords=shower+head+with+hose
Some of these shower heads allow you to choose the type of jet you want by simply pulling a lever. This could be the best solution, as it would offer you the flexibility to enjoy your showers to the full. Hopefully, these five tips are going to help you make the best purchase. Once you pay attention to all thee details, you can shop for your shower head online, and have it delivered to your door.